1. Functionality; Content; Reliance. The Platform is intended for informational purposes only. Clearpol does not guarantee that the Platform or its functionality or content (including health or medical information, laws, regulations, guidance, or other information of any type) is accurate, reliable, always available, or complete. Any reliance you place on any information and materials received in connection with your use of the Platform is strictly at your own risk. Clearpol disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information and materials by you, any other user of the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The Platform does not provide medical, legal, or other professional advice. The Platform is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, professional legal advice, or any other professional advice.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. THE PLATFORM AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED BY CLEARPOL ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CLEARPOL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE PLATFORM, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CLEARPOL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CLEARPOL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CLEARPOL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This Policy applies only to information collected through the Site and therefore does not apply to data we collect in other contexts.
What information we collect and maintain about you
We collect personal and other information from you directly when you provide it to us through the website. We may also automatically collect certain information about you and your computer, smartphone, or other device when you use, access, or interact with our Site.
Personal Information. You can visit the Site without submitting any information that we can use to identify you personally. However, if you use certain features on the Site, such as the “Contact Us” feature, or when you submit an application for a position with us, you will be required to provide personal information. Such information could include, for example, your name, email address, phone number, or resume. Our online contact form also contains a “comments” field through which you may submit additional personal information.
Web log data. When you use the Site, we automatically receive and record certain information from your computer (or other device) and your browser. This may include such data as your IP address and domain name, the pages you visit on the Site, the date and time of your visit, the files that you download, the URLs from the websites you visit before and after navigating to the Site, your software and hardware attributes (including device IDs), your general geographic location (e.g., your city, state, or metropolitan region), and certain cookie information (see below). To obtain such information, we may use web logs or applications that recognize your computer and gather information about its online activity.
Web beacons. The Site or the emails that you receive from CLEARPOL may use an application known as a “web beacon” (also known as a “clear gif” or “web bug”). A web beacon is an electronic file that usually consists of a single-pixel image. It can be embedded in a web page or in an email to transmit information, which could include personal information. For example, it can allow an email sender to determine whether a user has opened a particular email.
Third-party online tracking and behavioral advertising. We also may partner with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the personal and other information described in this section. For example, we may allow third parties to set cookies or use web beacons on the Site or in email communications from us. We will not sell any of your account information to a third-party. This information may be used for a variety of purposes, including online interest-based advertising, as discussed below (see the section entitled “With whom we share your information”).
How we use your information
CLEARPOL uses the information that we collect for a variety of purposes. These purposes include, for example:
- To respond to your questions or requests concerning the Site or other services offered by us; to fulfill the terms of any agreement you have with us;
- To fulfill your requests for our services or otherwise complete a transaction that you initiate;
- To send you information about our services and other topics that are likely to be of interest to you, including newsletters, updates, or other communications, including promotional emails and advertising;
- To deliver confirmations, account information, notifications, and similar operational communications;
- To improve your user experience and the quality of our products and services;
- To comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements; and
- To manage our business.
In addition to the purposes above, we use the information that we collect automatically through the Site for such purposes as:
- Counting and recognizing visitors to the Site;
- Analyzing how visitors use the Site and various Site features;
- Improving the Site and enhancing users’ experiences with the Site;
- Creating new products and services or improving our existing products and services;
- Enabling additional website analytics and research concerning the Site;
- Engaging in interest-based advertising (as described below); and
- Managing our business.
CLEARPOL may link information gathered through the Site with information that we collect in other contexts. But in that event, we will handle the combined information in a manner consistent with this Policy.
With whom and why we share your information
We share your information with other parties for a variety of purposes, as described below.
Interest-based Advertising. The Site also enables third-party tracking mechanisms to collect information about you and your computing devices for use in online interest-based advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited our Site to target online ads to you. In addition, our third-party advertising networks might use information about your use of our Site to help target advertisements based on your online activity in general. For information about interest-based advertising practices, including privacy and confidentiality, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website or the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
The use of online tracking mechanisms by third parties is subject to those third parties’ own privacy policies, and not this Policy. If you prefer to prevent third parties from setting and accessing cookies on your computer or other device, you may set your browser to block cookies. Additionally, you may remove yourself from the targeted advertising of companies within the Network Advertising Initiative by opting out here, or of companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance by opting out here. Although our Site currently does not respond to “do not track” browser headers, you can limit tracking through these third-party programs and by taking the other steps discussed above.
Third-party service providers. CLEARPOL uses third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, including web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, and analytics providers. These service providers may collect and/or use your information, including information that identifies you personally, to assist us in achieving the purposes discussed above.
We may share your information with other third parties when necessary to fulfill your requests for services; to complete a transaction that you initiate; to meet the terms of any agreement that you have with us or our partners; or to manage our business.
Legal purposes. We also may use or share your information with third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary:
- to comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal process;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to our property or the property or physical safety of any person or third party;
- to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets.
Aggregated information. From time to time, CLEARPOL may also share aggregated information about Site users, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Site. Such aggregated information will not identify you personally.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at email@example.com .
How you can access or correct your information
If you want to learn more about the personal information that CLEARPOL has about you, or you would like to update or change that information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We employ physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the personal information we collect online. However, no website is 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Site or to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
The information that we collect through or in connection with the Site is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above. CLEARPOL also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, affiliates or third parties in the United States or countries other than your country of residence. The data-protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. By using the Site or by providing any personal or other information to us, you expressly consent to such transfer and processing.
Content on this Site is directed at individuals over the age of 18 and is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Changes to this Policy
CLEARPOL may make changes to the Site in the future and as a consequence will need to revise this Policy to reflect those changes. CLEARPOL will post all such changes on the Site, so you should review this page periodically. If we make a material change to the Policy, you will be provided with appropriate notice.
How to contact us
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you can contact us at email@example.com or 1010 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles CA.